jokes aside elon musk is really not god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jokes aside elon musk is really not god

Last edited by sonatine; 01-24-2021, 10:17 AM.

Last edited by sonatine; 05-22-2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• sonatine
      sonatine commented
      Editing a comment
      https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetb...m_in_4_months/

35k -> 1.2m in 4 months, some great advice in there.

• sonatine
      sonatine commented
      Editing a comment
      "It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It was always my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!"

Jesse Livermore

• Daly
      Daly commented
      Editing a comment
      $CYDY is ~$5 right now

it will be $1 or $15 in the next 7 trading days

Comment

HTZ - what is surprising is that Ichan is going to have to go down with the ship. Don’t know what he was thinking in the day of Uber.

Comment

speaking of going down with the ship... 2 year US rates just hit all time low, and UK gilt yields went negative for the first time..

Comment

My wife’s managed plan just sent notice that rates may go negative.

Comment

@amancini is an amazing folllow. Guys been right going back weeks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C649ECB0-F754-4716-A3CB-45547AD22596.jpeg
Views:	1004
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	148

Comment

My personal take is we open up Tuesday and finally break out above 2970 but that’s just a part fed backed part coin flip guess. Market spent the week consolidating in the mid 2900’s after the false temporary breakdown into the 27 handle.

there is a LOT of value to the long term outlook of the chart if we rip above the 200 day MA, even if it’s just for a day or three.

either way the market will tell me which way it’s going not the other way around. Guess we going to find out.

still holding long positions in high beta Convid sector stocks

Comment

never before has the 'something is definitely going to happen' maxim felt more true. there is so much pressure from both directions..

Comment

the chief financial officer and chief medical officer at MRNA unloaded 30m worth of stock early last week.

Comment

Originally posted by sonatine View Post
                    the chief financial officer and chief medical officer at MRNA unloaded 30m worth of stock early last week.
                    I gave my .10 on this at the other forum.

20M of it was the CFO. The CFO is supposed to be the adult in the room for all things $$. My guess, which could be wrong as the there are always special circumstances, is this guybtook this job when it was a 1-2B company. He isn’t a 3-7M a year medium level CFO guy yet.

He’s probably a 1M a year guy - and when I say that he’s probably making 400K a year in salary with 600K of options. That’s a hell of a lot more than I make but it’s not uber rich guy. Doesn’t seem like he sold any options along the way so he’s troting along making 400K a year. That’s enough to keep the hot wife home and 1-2 kids in private school and live in a nice area esp considering you do have the options in the background.

1.5 months ago he had his 400K a year job and 2M of options. Last week he had 20M of options. if he didn’t sell 75% of them he should be fired for stupidity.

Also - if the company needs cash and they didn’t try and raise $$ now he should be fired. They can sell 5B of equity into the market and run the company for years and years.

Comment

never before has the 'something is definitely going to happen' maxim felt more true. there is so much pressure from both directions..
                      weekend Wall Street has the market opening up 30 points in the S&P - just under 3000

Comment

Originally posted by Daly View Post

weekend Wall Street has the market opening up 30 points in the S&P - just under 3000

tomorrows going to be a fuckin circus.

Comment

tomorrows going to be a fuckin circus.
                          I’ll admit to having thought about selling into the weekend. It’s risky as fuck holding over the weeekend because you never know what the fuck is going to happen. I stuck to reading the chart and not trying to make up stuff and introduce bias. We have a multi week bull market that just ripped the head off a false reversal, stormed to the precipice of resistance to the high side where it spent the whole last week consolidating and building a base to jump up on.

We manage to close over the 200DMA tomorrow (2996 I think) and I don’t see how we don’t hit 3100 soon.

At that point i could see a pause and a drop to see we we hold the 200 day again which will be lowering into the mid/low 2900’s as time marches forward.

still going to be some money made here if you pay attention.

Comment

my goal is to scalp the momentum in either direction, but this does have the potential to be a rising wedge -> whipsaw -> bull faces torn off week.

Comment

Working...
                            X